Romantic Love Tree KetubahRegular price $239.00
I work on each and every piece myself in my studio in California, lovingly touching up all the details, carefully examining it and making sure it is absolutely perfect before I gently package it and send it to you. Your ketubah will arrive having been bathed in joy and positive energy, ready to celebrate.
- The bride can have short/up hair or long hair! If you would like the long-hair version, just shoot me an email and let me know.
- Archival Giclee print with ultra-chrome inks
- Thick, textured, acid-free watercolor paper
- Comes in a clear plastic sleeve for safekeeping
- Signature lines are customizable
Giclee prints are museum-quality. This means that the rich, vibrant color won’t fade for over 100 years if kept out of direct sunlight, so you can enjoy your ketubah as much on your 60th wedding anniversary as you do on your wedding day.