Peonies Papercut Multi-Layer Ketubah with Midnight Starry Sky BackgroundRegular price $400.00
Delicate Peony Papercut with a Midnight Starry Sky Background
This gorgeous, multi-layered art will be a knockout in your home long after the wedding day. This delicate papercut ketubah is a stunning addition to the Love Tree collection. Utilizing two layers of watercolor paper, it creates a 3-D effect. The top layer is carefully cut with a combination of laser and hand cutting.
I work on each and every piece myself in my studio in California, lovingly touching up all the details, carefully examining it and making sure it is absolutely perfect before I gently package it and send it to you. Your ketubah will arrive having been bathed in joy and positive energy, ready to celebrate.
- Archival Giclee print with ultra-chrome inks
- Thick, textured, acid-free watercolor paper
- Comes in a clear plastic sleeve for safekeeping
- Signature lines are customizable
- Due to the dark background on this ketubah, I recommend signing it with a white jelly roll pen
Giclee prints are museum-quality. This means that the rich, vibrant color won’t fade for over 100 years if kept out of direct sunlight, so you can enjoy your ketubah as much on your 60th wedding anniversary as you do on your wedding day.